17.12.10

satisfied but sad


before i tell u about this story . i need to know that are ' you ' still read my blog ? do u know my blog ? no right ? u hate me right . beside , i never give u mine url right ? okay . i got it . i just don't want you to know what i feel over you .

okay . here my stories . i had a text with ' he ' . you know who is he right ? good . then i tell him that i hate him , he is jerk , i love him . then he scolded me . after that . i feel very satisfied . but , when i listened to ' missing you ' song i feel very sad . hurm . was i wrong ?

oh god . help me god . i'm so confused right now , whether i hate or i love him . ohh god . why i feel i love him very much even he don't ? hm . god god ! why would u hurt me so bad ? u knew that's so hurt to missing him . god , why i still cannot forget him ? why i always dream of him ? why why ?
posted by ; La.AtIkA

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan